Editorial on Genetic Causes and Management of Male Infertility1
Review Article on Genetic Causes and Management of Male Infertility1
Editorial on Update on Molecular Classification and Individualized Treatments of Genitourinary Tumors2
Review Article on Update on Molecular Classification and Individualized Treatments of Genitourinary Tumors2
1. The series “Genetic Causes and Management of Male Infertility” was commissioned by the editorial office, Translational Andrology and Urology without any sponsorship or funding. Keith Jarvi and Jared Bieniek served as the unpaid Guest Editors for the series.
2. The series “Update on Molecular Classification and Individualized Treatments of Genitourinary Tumors” was commissioned by the editorial office, Translational Andrology and Urology without any sponsorship or funding. Rodolfo Montironi, Alessia Cimadamore, Marina Scarpelli, Antonio Lopez-Beltran and Liang Cheng served as the unpaid Guest Editors for the series.
Expert Opinions on Challenging Cases
Review Article: Hypospadias
Below are the latest Translational Andrology and Urology articles published online ahead of print publication.
- TGF-β mediated DNA methylation in prostate cancer
- Mast cells, estrogens, and cryptorchidism: A histological based review
- Systemic implications of urinary stone disease
- Denosumab: Delay of bone metastasis in men with nonmetastatic
- Prevention of bone metatasis in prostate cancer by denosumab: Unneeded endpoint or unmet need
- Milestones for development of tivozanib for kidney cancer therapy
- Erectile dysfunction: Doctors perspectives on patients concerns
- Does normalizing PSA after successful treatment of chronic prostatitis with high PSA value exclude prostatic biopsy
- Role of hormonal therapy for prostate cancer: Perspective from Japanese experiences
- Regenerative technology for future therapy of erectile dysfunction
- Phytotherapy: emerging therapeutic option in urologic disease
- The complexity of sunitinib dosing in renal cell cancer patients
- Tivozanib: is total VEGFR inhibition the way to success in terms of tolerability and efficacy in advanced kidney cancer
- Micro-RNAs, next-generation molecular markers in male infertility field