About the Journal
Translational Andrology and Urology
Translational Andrology and Urology (Print ISSN 2223-4683; Online ISSN 2223-4691; Transl Androl Urol; TAU) is an open access, peer-reviewed, bi-monthly journal (quarterly published from Mar. 2012 - Dec. 2014). TAU delivers up-to-date findings and provides current and practical information on basic and clinical research of andrology and urology. It publishes articles that cover various aspects in diseases of male and female urinary tract including kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra and the male reproductive organs like penis, testes, scrotum, prostate etc. Contributions pertinent to urology and andrology are also included from related fields such as public health, basic sciences, education, sociology, and nursing.
TAU is indexed in PubMed/PubMed Central, Scopus and Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE) and the SCIE impact factor 2018 for TAU is 2.113. TAU is endorsed by the Genitourinary Medical Association of China International Exchange and Promotive Association for Medical and Health Care (GUA-CPAM).
Manuscripts Turnaround Time:
- First Editorial Decision: 3-5 days
- Peer review: 1-2 months
- Revision time: 2-4 weeks
- Publication Ahead of Print: within 1 month after being accepted
- Formal publication: within 1-3 months after being accepted.
The Official Publication of:
- Society for Translational Medicine (STM), Hong Kong
AME Publishing Company.
- Address: Rm C, 16/F, Kings Wing Plaza 1, No. 3 On Kwan Street, Shatin, NT, Hong Kong
- Phone: +86 20 66355775
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated on March 13, 2019