This Series on Management of Advanced Genitourinary Malignancies is edited by Prof. Kazutoshi Fujita from Department of Urology, Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, Suita, Osaka, Japan.
Dr. Kazutoshi Fujita is an Associate Professor of Urology at Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine at Suita. Dr. Kazutoshi Fujita received his MD and PhD from the Osaka University. He visited the Brady Urological Institutes, Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions as a post-doctoral fellowship. Dr. Fujita is a member of several professional societies, including Japanese Urological Associations, Japanese Cancer Association, Japanese Society of Clinical Oncology, The Japan Society of Andrology, The Japanese Society for Sexual Medicine, Japanese Society of Fertility, Sterility, and Japanese Society of andrology and Japanese Society of Endoruology. He is also an Editorial board member of International Journal of Urology.
Dr. Fujita’s research interests include prostate cancer and urothelial cancer, the developments of urinary biomarkers for prostate cancer and urothelial cancer, and basic research on the inflammations in prostate cancers.
- Uriary lipids for prostate cancer
- Urinay Glycan in prostate cancer
- ARV7 in urinary exosome
- UROSEEK for Urothelial cancer
- Cell free DNA for urothelial cancer
- Urimary Metabolomics for urothelial cacner
- Urimary Metabolomics for prostate cacner
- Exosome in bladder caner
- Exosome in prostate cancer
- Urinary micorbiome in prostate cancer
- Urinary micorbiome in urothelial cancer
- MirRNAs in urinary exosomes in prostate cancer
- MirRNAs in urine in urothelial cancer
- Urinary exosome in prostate cancer