The target readership of the journal ‘Translational Andrology and Urology’ is an international community of healthcare professionals and researchers in the field of translational research of Andrology and Urology. The print journal is published on a quarterly basis, and the high quality of its content is assured by a rigorous review process, supervised by a strong editorial board. Published articles include original scientific studies, perspectives about new scientific developments, scholarly review articles, and editorials.
The journal website includes all articles, allows early ‘Ahead of Print’ distribution, and contains additional material, with a focus on advanced visual material (images and videos). It is linked to other on-line sites, including Medscape, Mdlinx and www.dxy.cn, which significantly enhances visibility of the journal worldwide.
As such, the journal provides an excellent base for strategic placement of advertisements reaching key audiences in the field of translational research of Andrology and Urology.
Why advertise with TAU?
* TAU is an interactive tool for exchange of data and cooperation between investigators in the field of translational research of Andrology and Urology worldwide, including basic and clinical science.
* As an open access journal with in-print and on-line distribution, its content is widely available without charge.
* Links to other on-line sites, including Medscape, Mdlinx and www.dxy.cn, enhances visibility of the journal worldwide.
* A strong international, independent editorial board ensures high quality scientific content and high ethical standards.
What we can offer?
* Customized traditional print and advances online advertising.
* Personalized, customer support at any level by a publishing group experience with print and on-line platforms.
* Bilingual advertisement (English and Chinese) if requested.
Please feel free to contact us for more details:
- Translational Andrology and Urology
- AME Publishing Company
- Address: Flat/RM C 16F,Kings Wing Plaza 1, NO. 3 on Kwan Street, Shatin, NT
- Phone: +86 20 66355775
- Email: email@example.com